Job Assurance with HCL, India's 3rd largest IT company.
Earn INR 10000 stipend per month
From first month of training.
Earn a higher education degree from India's reputed technical institutions such as BITS Pilani and SASTRA University.
- HCL TechBee - HCL’s Early Career Program’s focus is to provide employment-oriented training to a candidate right after class XII for IT jobs in HCL. You will be trained for a period of 12 months to become an IT Engineer.
- While on your job with HCL, you can pursue higher education courses offered like B.Sc. (Design & Computing) or M.Sc./ M. Tech from BITS Pilani or BCA / MCA from SASTRA University. The Higher Education program is mandatory for the HCL TechBee scholars.
- Intensive Training Pedagogy where candidates have access to the Learning Management System that helps them with peer-based discussions, online assessments, assignments and case-based submissions.
- During training, you will get a stipend of INR 10,000 per month.
- Earn a starting salary of INR 2.0 - 2.2 Lakh per annum.
- Upon Successful completion of the training, you will get to work in prestigious projects for entry Level Jobs in areas of Application and Infrastructure Support, Testing and CAD Support.
- To have an overview of the program click here
- The fee for this program is INR 2 Lakh* + Applicable Taxes.
- Financial assistance in the form of bank loan is available. It is arranged in a way that there is no financial burden on parents or students.
- Students get 100% program fee waiver (if they score 90% and above during training) and 50% fee waiver (if they score between 85-90% in your training).
- Resident of India who have successfully cleared their board exams in 2019. Candidates completing their class XII and awaiting their result in 2020 can also apply.
- Have studied Mathematics/Business Mathematics in Class XII.
Selection for this training and hiring program is purely on merit basis. Candidates are invited to appear for an Online Test on a minimal fee of Rs 299* only. Selected candidates who passes the test would appear for an Interview.